CODES OF CONDUCT
At Bowmen of Harrow Archery Club we are committed to providing a safe, welcoming, inclusive and fun space for all our Club members.
All our coaches have undertaken Enhanced DBS checks as well as the relevant Safeguarding training.
All new members are required to read and acknowledge our Constitution and policies which include rules for conducting ourselves in an appropriate manner. Existing members will also at times be requested to re-read and re-acknowledge these documents, to ensure all members maintain good conduct and stay informed of any changes.
The Club’s constitution and our policies are based on Archery GB’s Code of Conduct which covers the following;
- Respecting the rights, dignity and worth of others
- Respecting the spirit and adhering to the rules and laws of the sport
- Promoting positive aspects of the sport
- Never condoning inappropriate behaviour or language
- Accepting responsibility for own behaviour
- Reporting any safeguarding concerns
- Adopting all relevant safety and safeguarding measures
- Promoting and protecting the reputation of the sport